how to write an a level philosophy essay
essay on character formation
popular dissertation introduction writing website for school
music essay contests
free essay on outsourcing
my visit to book fair + essay
popular article writer service for school
helping to write a song
buy best quality of minocycline
natural viagra at walmart
college essays subjects
interpretation essay topics
viagra after expiration date
essay about work abroad
Remedial Massage is an advanced form of massage given by a therapist who has a broader understanding of anatomy and physiology.
This type of treatment is designed for people who are
- recovering from sports injuries
- seeking injury prevention
- suffering from deep-seated muscular tension
- and clients who are seeking specific results.
Remedial Massage therapy is also widely used to treat a large variety of conditions including chronic back pain, acute pain, headaches & postural strains associated with the repetitive actions of working with computers or other equipment.
- This type of massage targets muscles specifically to return them to their normal resting position and range of movement. Ensuring the body is being used at its optimal level, free of the pain caused by day-to day activities, and aiming to prevent further injury.
- Remedial Massage has a strong supportive role in maintaining good health. Clinical studies for chronic conditions have shown that repeat consultation & prescribed exercises are effective in significantly speeding up recovery and providing symptomatic pain relief without the use of drugs.
What to expect from a session with a Remedial Massage Therapist
- An assessment is carried out to establish the underlying cause of your complaint.
- Your therapist will advise on a treatment plan, using a combination of soft and deep tissue massage techniques, targeted at releasing points of tension.
- Pressure applied during a Remedial massage will be effective enough to be therapeutic and yet allow for client comfort.
- Clients are frequently surprised to discover that the source of their pain is not necessarily located where they first thought.
- At the end of your session you will leave feeling rebalanced and restored, and best of all, your aches and pains will be a distant memory.